Here is a list of the Best Reasons to Avoid Couples Counseling
- We’re not married yet, if we go to Couples Therapy we are doomed.
- The therapist is not going to tell me anything I don’t already know.
- It’s not going to work.
- People who go to Couple Therapy get divorced -Why go?.
- It’s too expensive.
- I need to work this out on my own.
- We don’t have the time.
- How would we explain this to the family?
- We don’t have anyone to watch the kids.
- We’re going to argue way more after we do this.
Please add your reasons for not going to Couples Therapy to this list.