When we do our spring cleaning, we find things that we forgot that we had. My cleaning was in cyberspace. I found some old blogs that are not on the changeispossible site. These “moldy oldies” were sitting at my first blog site on psych central. They are a little beat up with funky editing strikes in them, but content wise they provide us with some useful thoughts.
There are 3 old blogs to check out:
1) The 2 questions—knowing which questions to ask yourself is a great decision making tool.
2) Inconvenient not tragic—a seemingly simple phrase that helps us to put our feelings in perspective. We can see the difference between waiting on a long checkout line vs. someone who unexpectantly lost a loved one.
3) I was thinking about you—very useful behavior for couples who want to improve their relationship.
In addition to these old blogs, there will be a few new blogs to expect in the coming months:
1) The traffic light—think a twilight zone in NJ story with a good self caring message.
2) Another tricky day– a Pete Townsend song that translates to how to handle our trickiest days.
3) A double feature of “Bobby Jean” and “Holding Onto Yesterday”. This music inspired grieving blog helps us to validate our own grief and move on to living in the present.
Finding old nuggets and creating new ones. A new definition of change perhaps.
Change Is Possible!